Friday 5 August 2016

Legend Story

Hi, guys!🍉  How is your English coming alone?  I miss Japan so bad now...
Last break, I visited Sydney with yumiko and went to loads of various places like limestone cave, aquarium, and of course Opera house.  I had a lot of fun!   Specifically, I went to "Three sisters."  What I expect you to do is to visit there, "Theee sisters."  Maybe you have heard of this but don't know the legend story of this.  If you don't mind read a long, long story, read it by all means.

Once upon a time, a family excluding mother lived by cliff.  The father had a magic stick so he could spell anything.  In fact, they were so afraid of a formidable monster living at bottom of the cliff, hiding from it.  One day the father went to forest to hunt animals for dinner and the three sisters stayed their house.  At the same time, a wolf came to their house and ambushed them suddenly.  They  tried to fight back and threw stones against the wolf.  However, one of the stones they threw were mistakenly thrown into the monster's house,which led him to wake up and get angry.  While he was about to eat sisters, the father heard so them scream and cry for help and realized they were being attacked by the monster.  Although he tried to save them, he thought not in time.  So he used the magic stick, hexed sisters and changed them into three big stones.  Subsequently, of course, the monster tried to attack the father but, he hexed himself and changed into a bird and escaped from monster.  Unfortunately, he dropped his own magic stick and lost while flying.  It means the three sisters will never be changed as a human forever.  And the stick still remains somewhere in the blue mountain...

What a sad story😢
But I think personally the father should have changed the monster with stone, not spelling sisters.
He wouldn't have  lost his important sisters if he did so.
Am I right??

I'm looking forward to you guys comment〜😎

6 comments:

  1. Hello ! That's a so sad story ... I don't know that, although I went there. lol Anyway, maybe you should include pictures.. haha I wanna see your pictures !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting legend, Shinya! I agree with you - the father should have turned the monster to stone and it wouldn't have ended in such tragedy for the family....

    Cheers
    Henno

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a long...sad story it is.
    and i think you are clever enough to conceive such a good way to rescue them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a very sad story. I also think the father should have used his magic stick with the monster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, Shin
    How sad the story is

    ReplyDelete