Wednesday 1 June 2016

What is the interesting and surprising difference between Japan and Australia.

Hi, everyone 😎
How is your Enhlish coming along?? As to me, it seems to need more practices about speaking...😇
Incidentally, I have to talk about the most interesting and surprising difference between Japan and Australia!

Let me see…One of the most surprising differences is that there are really many foreign people in Australia!!  I felt Australia is one of the most international cites in the world because I often see Chinese, Italian, American, and also Japanese in the city.  That's why, I thought many kinds of nationalities are mixed and working here with speaking English, which inspired me doramatically 🍣
In Japan, perhaps we don't often see different nationalities.  Just in my opinion, Japan may become such a big and international country in the near future after 2020, Olympic game.

Also, my friends who has another nationality are very fluent in Japanese!  I asked him"Why can you speak Japanese so fluently?" he just answered "Because I love it."   When I heard it, I was so glad that I was proud of my country. This is my second interesting incident.  Some foreign students love Japan very much.  They made a effort themselves and got a adequate skill to speak Japanese.  I would understand if they study English because now English has becoming one of the common language around the world.  I didn't think Japanese was so popular among them.  On the other hand, Japanese people tend to learn only English for their job.  It is a little bit pity that they are interested in only English.  We should have a look at things from different angle.  What I mean is we had better being interested in not only language but also anything related to the world. 

Ok, it's time to go to bed now.  I finish around here. 
See you later!😋

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shinya

    This is a very interesting post, and I can see that your time here in Australia has shown you a different angle or perspective on some things, such as learning a second language. Nice!

    Keep posting and all the best
    Henno

    ReplyDelete