Wednesday 20 April 2016

First diary for me

Hello, everybody!

My name's Shinya Ishida✌️
From today, we gotta keep a dairy every month!

That's why, I wanna write something interesting to review after studying abroad.
 
By the way, we have to take "Final Exam" next week and get a good score in four exams, writing,

speaking, reading, and listening.  In fact, I'm worried about listening because I'm not good at

listening.  (Which ways are you not good at?)

To practice my listening skill, I make a point of watching news on the TV and "TED."

However, I can't still get any progresses partly because it's too fast for me to listen to English and

there are not any scripts…😥
Therefore, please give me good advices about improving listening skill🤔
If things didn't change and still keep going, I wouldn't get 6.5 on the IELTS .

Come on my friends…🙏138

Change the topic about study with my new life in another country👮

Actually, I had never been to any foreign countries in my life!  So I'm surprised with everything

everyday, for example, in Australia, commodity price is much more expensive than Japan.  But,

sometimes it's much cheaper than Japan.  For instance, I watched a Disney movie the other day.

It cost me just only 7dollars to watch a movie!👏(whereas I couldn't understand what they meant because, as I said, I'm not good at listening English.)

I don't know the reason why it's  so dirt cheap here.  In my opinion,  it may not include the tax of

translation.   Also, crows are different from Japanese one in that they have white eyes. And "sushi" is

a little bit more expensive than I expect.


Anyway, What I want to say is I'm enjoying my new learning a new culture which is different from

ours!🍉  I'm looking forward to having a chance of meeting new people from now.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty good, Shinya!
    I'm not good at listening so I try to watch some movies such as Harry Potter in English to improve my skill like you, haha
    Let's enjoy Brisbane life together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shinya - keep up the studying at good work.
    Have you seen ICTE-UQ's Skill-Up Free Learning Tools page? There is advice and resources for you to improve your listening skill: https://skill-up.icte.uq.edu.au/content/free-learning-tools
    All the best with your tests this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed!!
    Almost all of commodities in Brisbane is so expensive!
    I am now saving my money but buying a guitar!!
    And don't worry! Your English skills are good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attitude against study is really great.
    I'm not good at reading at all so I will work on it for IELTS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm not good at listening, speaking, reading and writing! Lol I like grammer only. I have to study more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also want to improve my listening skill.
    Let's study together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are studying hard every day. I respect you! I'm not good at listening and speaking. Let's study hard together!!

    ReplyDelete